Jamboree on the Trail (J.O.T.T.) hike
Sunday 14th May
- Leave Scout Den at 10am
- Drive to Grange Crag (other side of Tullaroan) GPS 52.6597,-7.5432
- Walk through woods, up to Wellington Tower, and back; total 5km
- Return to Den at approx. 1pm
- Please bring in a small rucksack:
- wet weather gear (rain coat, and water-proof trousers if owned)
- small packed lunch and water
- Please wear:
- walking boots or decent footwear (no plimsolls, sandals or wellies!)
- beaver jumper and necker
Please text Rob by Friday evening, if going on hike. If need be, we will run a car pool.
Next Tuesday 16th May – No meeting at Den – meet at 6:45pm at Cillin Hill
- Pick up at 9:30pm
- No entry fee, but they should be sent with some spending money for refreshments etc.
- MUST WEAR BEAVER JUMPER and NECKER – entry refused if not in full uniform.
“Special Deal”- to save the hassle of queueing up, we can pre-order a combo-deal:
- POPCORN or CANDYFLOSS &
- SOFT DRINK/STILL WATER FOR ONLY €5
If you and your son would like to avail of this option, you must text Rob by Thursday night to confirm this, so that they can be ordered with Fossetts